Registered Massage Therapist for Dartmouth Clinic
Citadel Physiotherapy Clinic is looking for a Registered Massage Therapist to join the team at our Baker Dr location in Dartmouth. The therapist will be treating musculoskeletal and post-operative conditions. The successful candidate will work closely with physiotherapists and chiropractors within the clinic.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Be registered with MTANS.
- Be willing/able to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Understand the importance of professionalism.
- Willing to work various shifts throughout the week as mutually determined. Clinics are open early morning and evening.
The successful candidate will receive:
- a shared treatment room/office space complete with all amenities.
- a relaxed and comfortable work environment.
- a great environment to learn and grow.
- flexible working hours.
- a competitive compensation package.
- Signing bonus
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to
Citadel Physiotherapy is looking for a dynamic, high-energy licensed Chiropractor to join our leading edge and dynamic healthcare team in both our Downtown Halifax and Dartmouth locations.
As a Contractor you will receive:
- Generous split fee reimbursement
- Cross referrals from our existing physiotherapy and massage therapy team as well as onsite Sports Medicine Physicians
- Full reception support and services
- Established caseload at multiple HRM locations with opportunity for 3rd
- Benefit of Citadel Physiotherapy and Arthritis and Injury Care Center’s great reputation in the medical community with many direct referrals from family physicians and Specialists.
- The benefit of full-time sales/marketing team
- Onsite mentoring from experienced Chiropractor
If you are looking for a great opportunity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist
Citadel Physiotherapy is currently looking for a pelvic floor physiotherapist who is interested in building a caseload concentrating on Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy. The successful candidate could work at either our Parklane or Baker Drive location. Part time and full time opportunities available. They would work closely with current physiotherapists as well as sales team in promoting services.
The successful applicant would be an employee, remunerated on a commission basis. Applicants should have completed Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Courses Level 1, 2, and 3. (PR 1-3) and be licensed to practice physiotherapy in Nova Scotia.